We take complaints about our work, staff and levels of service very seriously. If you are not satisfied, please follow the process for raising a formal complaint.
Please fill out the form below – if you have a complaint with a specific member of staff or volunteer we will ensure that it is treated confidentially.
We will need:
- a clear, detailed description of what your complaint is about
- copies of any emails or messages related to the complaint
- your email address or postal address (so we can reply)
When you’ve made your complaint, we will:
- send an email to let you know that we’ve received it (as long as you’ve provided a valid email address)
- investigate your complaint (looking at whether your questions were answered, whether you suffered any injustice or hardship, and what remedy would be fair and proportionate in the circumstances)
In some cases we may need to pass your complaint to a 3rd party, if this is the case we will inform you that this is going to be done.